In the late 1990s, the most potent answer to treat erectile dysfunction in men was introduced: sildenafil citrate branded as Viagra was thrown into the pharmaceutical market. The famous pill has survived several editions and has been used widely throughout the world with great success. Urologists have prescribed Viagra as the most efficient medication for obtaining and maintaining an erection in men as well as in the treatment of impotence. Numerous pharmaceutical companies have tried to repeat the success of Viagra and to release their own version of the efficient ED treatment. One of these manufacturers is currently located in India and is called Ajanta Pharma Limited. Using the same active ingredient, sildenafil citrate, the company manufactured the pill called Kamagra and it has proved to be an efficient generic version of Viagra.
How does Kamagra work?
Kamagra is based on the pharmaceutical substance called sildenafil citrate. Sildenafil blocks the chemical that constricts the blood vessels in the corpora cavenosa in male body. With the enzyme’s effect nivellated, the blood circulation in the penis gets a boost. This makes it possible for a reliable lasting erection to occur. Sildenafil citrate is a drug of a proven efficacy in erectile dysfunction, but it is also used to address pulmonary arterial hypertension. There exist other formulas with similar principle of action. This said, sildenafil citrate remains one of the most trusted and popular pharmaceuticals on the market, now available economically as Kamagra.
Is it safe to buy online?
Like with any other purchase online, one has to be aware of the potential fraud and is advised to purchase from an online pharmacy which operates in the strict compliance with the existing standards. You want to make sure Kamagra pills are authentic and are being manufactured by the Indian company Ajanta Pharma. The online store you are dealing with has to be a reliable company with a good support team. Besides, as far as the medical side is concerned, we recommend a patient to consult a professional urologist who shall be available at each reputable online pharmacy. A urologist should advise on the dosage and the use of the Kamagra pill. Do not hesitate to bring up your medical history, it will ensure the safety of using Kamagra in the future.
What is the price for a Kamagra pill on today’s market?
The price on Kamagra varies slightly from market to market. Usually it is around USD 4–8 for one Kamagra pill.
The adverse effects
Side effects of Kamagra are similar to side effects of other pills used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. These adverse effects may include include:
- nasal congestion,
- slight headache,
- mild difficulties in breathing,
- face flushing,
- mild chest and/or back pains.
Rarely observed side effects include blurriness of vision and temporarily loss of hearing. All of the above side effects of Kamagra are usually quickly passing. There were no serious adverse effects observed that would have prevented patients from further using Kamagra pills once they tried it.
The available dosages
Kamagra is sold in form of either 50mg or 100mg pills. Kamagra is recommended to be used in the dosage of 100mg for the maximum effect. It is recommended to consult a professional urologist, as to how much exactly you would need in your case.
The direction to use
We recommend you to start using Kamagra with lower dosages, gradually increasing the dosage.
A good advise will be to cut a pill in half. That will give you a proportional amount of the ingredient. A one 100 mg pill cut in half would give you two 50mg pills of Kamagra. It is as simple as that.
Follow these directions to use Kamagra:
- Consume the pill with a glass of plain water;
- Take a pill of Kamagra in approximately one hour before preplanned sexual activity;
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Kamagra, before or after;
- Do not take Kamagra if you take nitrates medications. Consult your medical specialist if you are prescribed with nitrates;
- Be aware of the side effects, especially if you are taking Kamagra for the first time. Should you notice any side effects, immediately consult your medical specialist. However, as noted before, Kamagra’s side effects are mild and usually are very quickly passing;
- Remember that no pill, Kamagra included, can enhamce your sexual desire. You must have sexual desire before you take Kamagra. Otherwise the pill wouldn’t work.
How a patient can be sure that Kamagra would work?
Make sure you are purchasing the right Kamagra. That is, it should be made in India and produced by Ajanta Pharma pharmaceutical company.
The comparison of Viagra and Kamagra
While men are accustomed to Viagra as a reliable erectile dysfunction treatment, there are plenty of alternatives on the market to the magic pill. The following is the comparison of two popular ED treatments.
- Kamagra has fewer side effects than Viagra
It is clinically proven, that Kamagra users experience fewer side effects than Viagra users. It doesn’t mean though that Kamagra is 100% free of adverse effects and a customer should be aware of that.
- Kamagra manufacturers use a different formula to make their medication than that of Viagra’s. As a result, an erection induced by Kamagra lasts longer than an erection induced by Viagra. An erection obtained with a help of Kamagra can last as long as 4–5 hours, while a regular Viagra pill provides an erection lasting for 2–3 hours.
- Kamagra is a much more widespread remedy for erectile dysfunction in Europe, while in the United States, Canada, and Australia it is almost unknown to customers.
- Viagra is available in a variety of dosages. It comes in 25mg, 50mg, 100mg pills. Kamagra is sold in 50mg or 100mg dosages.
Please be aware of the potential fraud and possible fake products. While Viagra pills manufactured under a variety of brand names and have a wider presence on the market, is has a bigger overall amount of forged products as well. Kamagra is a relatively new pill, and has attracted fewer fake manufacturers. Both products, however, can be a subject to illegal fake manufacturing. We recommend you to order Kamagra only from reliable, licensed partners. Make sure to check the source of your product on compliance with existing regulations.
Safety and precautions
- It is critically important that you tell the your primary care physicians that you take sildenafil. On the rare chance you need clinical consideration for a heart issue, it is significant that your healthcare provider knows when you last took sildenafil.
- Do not use this medication together with nitrate medication, frequently used to treat angina or hypertension. Nitrate medications include nitroglycerin, isosorbide, Imdur®, Nitro-Bid®, Nitro-Dur®, Nitrol®, Nitrolingual®, Nitrostat®, and Transderm Nitro®. Some illegal drugs called “poppers, (for example, amyl nitrate, butyl nitrate, or nitrite).
- In the event that you will be taking this medication for pneumonic blood vessel hypertension, your primary care physician will need to check you. This will permit your primary care physician to see whether the medication is working appropriately and to choose if you should keep on taking it.
- In the event that you take sildenafil for aspiratory blood vessel hypertension, don’t take Kamagra or other PDE5 inhibitors.
- Sildenafil ought not be used with some other medication or gadgets that make erections possible.
- It is essential to inform your primary care physician concerning any heart issues you have now or may have had before. This medication can cause genuine symptoms in patients with heart issues.
- In the event that you experience a painful erection for 4 hours or more, contact your healthcare provider right away. This condition may require a clinical treatment to forestall harm to your penis.
- In the event that you experience an abrupt loss of vision in one or the two eyes, contact your primary care physician right away.
- Check with your healthcare provider immediately in the case you have an unexpected lessening in hearing or loss of hearing, which might be joined by tipsiness and ringing in the ears.
- This medication doesn’t ensure you against explicitly transmitted illnesses (including HIV or AIDS). Use defensive measures and inquiries to avoid these and other extremely harmful illnesses.
- Try not to take different prescriptions except if they have been discussed about with your primary care physician. This can include remedies or over-the-counter drugs and home grown or nutrient enhancements.
This patient information is published for educational purposes only. The instructions and product properties quoted on this page follow the guidelines outlines by the drug manufacturer, but do not replicate it in all fullness. We strongly advise against using this information as a call to action of any kind, be it purchasing or using the drug without a proper medical consultation carried out first. Trademarks, names of companies and eventual studies are inserted for informational purposes and as a legal reference and respect for the copyright law and ethics.