At the close of the 1990s, the most potent solution to male erectile dysfunction, Sildenafil Citrate (marketed as Viagra), was introduced to the world. The famous pill has survived several editions and has been used widely throughout the world with great success. Urologists have prescribed Viagra as the most efficient medication for obtaining and maintaining an erection in men as well as in the treatment of impotence. Numerous pharmaceutical companies have tried to repeat the success of Viagra and to release their own version of the efficient ED treatment. One of these manufacturers is currently located in India and is called Ajanta Pharma Limited. Using the same active ingredient, sildenafil citrate, the company manufactured the pill called Kamagra and it has proved to be an effective generic alternative to Viagra.
How does Kamagra work?
Kamagra is based on the pharmaceutical substance called sildenafil citrate. Sildenafil blocks the chemical that constricts the blood vessels in the corpora cavenosa in male body. With the enzyme’s effect nivellated, the blood circulation in the penis gets a boost. This makes it possible for a reliable lasting erection to occur. Sildenafil citrate is a drug of a proven efficacy in erectile dysfunction, but it is also used to address pulmonary arterial hypertension. There exist other formulas with similar principle of action. This said, sildenafil citrate remains one of the most trusted and popular pharmaceuticals on the market, now available economically as Kamagra.
Is it safe to buy online?
Like with any other purchase online, one has to be aware of the potential fraud and is advised to purchase from an online pharmacy which operates in the strict compliance with the existing standards. Ensure that the Kamagra pills you’re considering are genuine and produced by the Indian firm, Ajanta Pharma. The online store you’re interacting with should be reliable with a good support team. On the medical front, it’s wise to seek advice from a qualified urologist, who should be available at every reputable online pharmacy. This urologist can guide you on the correct dosage and usage of Kamagra. Do not hesitate to bring up your medical history, it will ensure the safety of using Kamagra in the future.
What is the price for a Kamagra pill on today’s market?
The price of Kamagra varies slightly from market to market. Usually it is around $4–$8 for one Kamagra pill.
The adverse effects
The side effects of Kamagra are comparable to those of other erectile dysfunction medications. These adverse effects may include include:
- nasal congestion,
- slight headache,
- mild difficulties in breathing,
- face flushing,
- mild chest and/or back pains.
Occasionally reported adverse effects include temporary hearing loss and blurry vision. All of the aforementioned Kamagra adverse effects usually subside shortly. No significant side effects were noticed that would have discouraged individuals from using Kamagra tablets once they had tried them.
The available dosages
Kamagra is available as 50 mg or 100 mg tablets. For effective results, a Kamagra dose of 100 mg is generally recommended. However, it’s important to consult with a certified urologist to ascertain the appropriate dosage for your individual needs.
The direction to use
It is advised that you begin with Kamagra at lesser doses and gradually increase them.
A reasonable suggestion is to split the pill in two. This ensures you get a balanced amount of the active component. In such a way, you can receive two 50 mg Kamagra tablets from one 100 mg tablet. It is as simple as that.
Use Kamagra as directed by these guidelines:
- Take the tablet with a glass of regular water;
- Take a Kamagra pill about an hour prior to a planned sexual activity;
- Refrain from ingesting alcohol before, during, or after using Kamagra;
- If you take nitrate-containing drugs, avoid using Kamagra. If you are prescribed nitrates, speak with your doctor;
- If you’re taking Kamagra for the first time, be mindful of the negative effects. Consult your medical expert right away if you experience any negative effects. However, as previously mentioned, Kamagra’s adverse effects are minor and typically disappear very fast;
- Keep in mind that no drug, not even Kamagra, can increase your urge for sexual activity. Before taking Kamagra, you must be sexually motivated. The pill wouldn’t function otherwise.
How a patient can be sure that Kamagra would work?
Make certain you are buying the appropriate Kamagra. In other words, it must be manufactured by the Indian pharmaceutical business Ajanta Pharma.
The comparison of Viagra and Kamagra
While many men are familiar with Viagra as an effective erectile dysfunction medication, there are many other options available. The following is the comparison of two popular ED treatments.
- Compared to Viagra, Kamagra has less adverse effects. Users of Kamagra report less side effects than those of Viagra, according to clinical research. It doesn’t mean though that Kamagra is 100% free of adverse effects and a customer should be aware of that.
- Kamagra manufacturers use a different formula to make their medication than that of Viagra’s. Because of this, an erection brought on by Kamagra lasts longer than one brought on by Viagra. While a conventional Viagra pill only produces an erection that lasts for two to three hours, Kamagra can produce an erection that lasts up to four hours.
- Kamagra is a far more common treatment for erectile dysfunction in Europe, although it is seldom known to consumers in the United States, Canada, and Australia.
- There are several different dosages of Viagra. It is available in 25mg, 50mg, and 100mg pills. Kamagra is offered in strengths of 50 mg or 100 mg.
Please be aware of the potential fraud and possible fake products. While Viagra pills are produced under numerous brand names and are more widely available on the market, there are also more counterfeit goods in general. Since Kamagra is a relatively new drug, fewer imitation manufacturers have chosen to produce it. Both products, however, can be a subject to illegal fake manufacturing. We recommend you to order Kamagra only from reliable, licensed partners. Make sure to check the source of your product on compliance with existing regulations.
Safety and precautions
- It is critically important that you tell the your primary care physicians that you take sildenafil. On the rare chance you need clinical consideration for a heart issue, it is significant that your healthcare provider knows when you last took sildenafil.
- Do not use this medication together with nitrate medication, frequently used to treat angina or hypertension. Nitrate medications include nitroglycerin, isosorbide, Imdur®, Nitro-Bid®, Nitro-Dur®, Nitrol®, Nitrolingual®, Nitrostat®, and Transderm Nitro®. Some illegal drugs called “poppers, (for example, amyl nitrate, butyl nitrate, or nitrite).
- In the event that you will be taking this medication for pneumonic blood vessel hypertension, your primary care physician will need to check you. This will permit your primary care physician to see whether the medication is working appropriately and to choose if you should keep on taking it.
- In the event that you take sildenafil for aspiratory blood vessel hypertension, don’t take Kamagra or other PDE5 inhibitors.
- Sildenafil ought not be used with some other medication or gadgets that make erections possible.
- It is essential to inform your primary care physician concerning any heart issues you have now or may have had before. This medication can cause genuine symptoms in patients with heart issues.
- In the event that you experience a painful erection for 4 hours or more, contact your healthcare provider right away. This condition may require a clinical treatment to forestall harm to your penis.
- In the event that you experience an abrupt loss of vision in one or the two eyes, contact your primary care physician right away.
- Check with your healthcare provider immediately in the case you have an unexpected lessening in hearing or loss of hearing, which might be joined by tipsiness and ringing in the ears.
- This medication doesn’t ensure you against explicitly transmitted illnesses (including HIV or AIDS). Use defensive measures and inquiries to avoid these and other extremely harmful illnesses.
- Try not to take different prescriptions except if they have been discussed about with your primary care physician. This can include remedies or over-the-counter drugs and home grown or nutrient enhancements.
This patient information is published for educational purposes only. The instructions and product properties quoted on this page follow the guidelines outlines by the drug manufacturer, but do not replicate it in all fullness. We strongly advise against using this information as a call to action of any kind, be it purchasing or using the drug without a proper medical consultation carried out first. Trademarks, names of companies and eventual studies are inserted for informational purposes and as a legal reference and respect for the copyright law and ethics.