Providing quality healthcare is our focus.
The following represent the awards, accreditations and associations who endorse us as a quality healthcare provider. We are proud to offer the level of service they represent.
- Becker’s Hospital Review, 53 Hospitals with the Lowest 30-Day Heart Failure Readmissions Rates, 2010-2013
- The Joint Commission, Top Performer on Key Quality Measures for Heart Attack, Heart Failure, Pneumonia and Surgical Care, 2013
- TMF Health Quality Institute, Texas Hospital Quality Improvement Award- Silver, 2014
- Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care, Cycle IV Chest Pain Center Accreditation, 2013
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association, Get with the Guidelines: Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award, 2013
- The Joint Commission, Primary Stroke Center, 2012
- The Hartford Institute for Geriatric Nursing, Nurses Improving Care for Health System Elders (NICHE), 2012
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine, AASM Accredited Sleep Center, 2010
- Texas department of State Health Services, Level III Trauma Center, 2012
- Joint Commission Accredited Hospital