Heart Risk Assessment for Women
|Heart Quiz for Women|
As a woman, do you know what your risk is for developing heart disease?
The risk for heart attack increases with age, especially after menopause.
Although stroke occurs more frequently in men, more women die from stroke.
Cardiovascular disease is the No.1 Killer
of women & men.
- Are you over age 50 or have you passed menopause?
- Do you have diabetes?
- Do you have a family history of heart disease?
- Do you smoke or are you exposed to secondhand smoke?
- Have you ever been diagnosed with high cholesterol?
- Have you ever been diagnosed with high blood pressure?
- Do you have an inactive lifestyle?
If you are concerned for your heart health, or if you have three or more of these risk factors and your chances of having or developing heart disease are very high; make an appointment with your primary care physician as soon as possible to discuss your risks. Or if you would like for us to contact you with a physician referral, please fill out the form below.
This Contact Us page is intended to provide a helpful means for the public to connect with the hospital and provide feedback or ask a general question. It should not be used to request medical advice or ask questions about a particular patient's condition. For these types of matters, please consult your physician. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 immediately.