College Station Urology - Jeffry Huffman, M.D.
1602 Rock Prairie Rd. Ste. 4000
College Station, TX 77845
Urologic disease affects many people throughout their lifetime. College Station Medical Center provides a full range of treatment for its patients, ranging from lithotripsy to break up kidney stones, to bladder suspension to prevent urinary leaking.
Some Common Urinary Tract Problems
- Urinary tract infections
- Kidney and bladder stones
- Bladder control problems (urinary incontinence) in both male and female patients
- Bedwetting or enuresis in children
- Male infertility
- Testicular problems
- Erectile dysfunction or impotency
- Prostate problems
- Vasectomy and microscopic vasectomy reversal
- Treatment of malignancies of the kidney, bladder, prostate, and male genital organs.
Testing for urinary tract disease includes X rays with and without dye, ultrasound and laboratory tests such at urinalysis or blood tests to determine kidney function.
Urologists at College Station Medical Center were among the first in the Brazos Valley to perform advanced urological procedures:
Firsts in the Brazos Valley:
- Multichannel urodynamic testing 1993
- Percutaneous kidney surgery 1993
- Laparoscopic lymph node dissection 1993
- Laparoscopic radical prostatectomy 1993
- In-office prostate thermotherapy 1999
- Laser transurethral prostatectomy 2005
- Da Vinci Robotic prostatectomy 2006
- Da Vinci Robotic vasectomy reversal 2007
- Da Vinci Robotic radical nephrectomy 2007